As a pioneer Homes, Hotels, Restaurants and Catering Porcelain tableware manufacturers in Iran and the world, in order to maximize customer satisfaction through improvement of the quality level of the products, health and safety of its employees and protection of the environment, Zarin Iran Porcelain Industries has implemented Quality Management Systems ISO 9001, Environmental Management Standard ISO 14001 and Occupational Health and Safety Standard OHSAS18001 as an Integrated Management System (IMS) as well as the standard of Laboratory Authenticity According to ISO/IEC 17025 and Iran's Porcelain Tableware National Standard/1164.
While fully committed to the legal obligations related to the quality and occupational health and safety and the environment, the board of management has set the following major objectives for the company:
● Increasing customer's satisfactions through specific attention to their needs and demands.
● More successful Presence in the domestic and international markets and increasing the company's market share.
● Increasing the efficiency while cutting down the expenses.
● Prevention non-recurring resources waste and lowering the environmental influences.
● Improvement of the hazardous activities control systems to prevent any injuries and
damages to the workers.
● Increasing the ability of personnel by training courses and provoking their motivations.
● Constant improvement of the integrated management system IMS processes effectiveness.
all Zarin Iran employees are committed to perform their duties in accordance to the brand philosophy.